Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: BSN219
⊜ Large inventory
⊜ Competitive prices
⊜ Worldwide shipping
⊜ Fast delivery via DHL
⊜ Low shipping costs
⊜ Customer service via Chat, Phone or Mail
⊜ Member of Thuiswinkel.org
⊜ Store and Showroom in Elst
Bilstein number: 48-100724
Bilstein type B16
Scope of delivery: Coilover with hardness adjustment (rebound)
Side: Complete set
Type Shock Absorber: Mono-Tube Gas Pressure
Engine power (KW): 74 - 184
Remarks: with standard chassis; Conditions see certificates; Only in connection with 2 x 60613572 VA: lowering (expertise): 30-50 mm; axle load to: 1060 kg HA: lowering (expertise): 30-50 mm; axle load to: 1000 kg
We offer theBilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove for a very competitive price. If you want more information about it Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove received than described in the product description, please send us an email with your question.
Do you have experience with Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove then you can post a review so that others can read your opinion.
Do you want Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove order you can do that by adding the item to your shopping cart. After ordering Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove and receipt of your payment Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove sent to you as soon as possible.
Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove You will receive the shipping information from us automatically Bilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove by mail as soon as the package has been sent with DHL.
With the exception of specially ordered items, you have a 14-day viewing period.
Should problems ever occurBilstein Alfa Romeo 156 (932) Saloon 2.5 V6 24V B16 PSS9 Coilove , please feel free to contact us.
The Bilstein brand provides high-quality suspension, shock absorbers and chassis technology. Both for more comfort and for dynamic handling, you are at the right place at Bilstein.
The brand is known all over the world and offers an extensive range of road-improving products. Thanks to years of experience in motor sport, Bilstein is able to offer innovative and high-quality solutions in the field of suspension technology. It is not surprising that the many car brands already install Bilstein under their models as standard.
Driving enjoyment – it’s all about the setting. The new power class created by BILSTEIN engineers aims to achieve the ultimate in driving enjoyment based on individual requirements.
The product benefits at a glance:
- 10 settings for parallel damping adjustment
- Rebound and compression phases can be selected in parallel via the adjusters with the unit in situ
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate